This three-day course is an advanced course on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). The course will cover a day of Data Flow, a day of Control Flow, and a day of SSIS administration.
The target audience for this course is intermediate SQL Server Integration Services developers (or quick learners) who wish to learn best practices and the more advanced stuff, and those who wish upgrade their existing SSIS skills to 2012. Since there are almost no changes between SSIS 2012 and 2014, this course will also be suitable for SSIS 2014 users too.
- Advanced patterns for loading data warehouses
- ETL Load Performance
- Data Cleansing
- Flow, Precedence, Advanced Loop Containers
- Error handling
- ETL Instrumentation
- Scripting in SSIS
- Designing Custom Tasks
- Executing, managing, monitoring, and administering SSIS in the enterprise
- New features in SSIS 2012 and 2014
- The (new) Project Deployment Model
- The (new) SSIS Catalog
- SSIS Frameworks
- Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml)